Crunchy Avocado Slices
This is a very simple recipe. By preparing it you will find what exquisite and creamy flavor has the avocado when it is warm.
- 2 “Don Aguacato” Sliced avocados.
- 1/3 cup of flour.
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 cup of panko or bread crumbs of your choice.
- ½ lemon
- Salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to medium heat
- Add salt, chili powder and pepper to taste into a bowl and mix with flour.
- Cover the avocado slices with the mixture, then pass them carefully through the beaten egg.
- Cover the slices with panko or bread crumbs to perfection and strain them into a baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until they turn a golden brown.
- To serve you can add lemon juice or your favorite dressing and enjoy!